Hello! My name is Roni and I'm a Washington, DC-based Director of Data Science @ Capital One. Previous to that, I've been a fractional CTO, Head of Data Science, and a machine learning engineer. I'm also the creator and maintainer of the open-source python package causal-curve, and I also maintain this ridiculously long list of resources for data leaders.
What I do and love:
- building out data strategy
- architecting data and machine learning platforms
- helping growing orgs become more data-driven and establishing excellent processes/patterns
- building teams and mentoring (and learning from) junior and senior data analysts, scientists, and engineers
- keeping up to date with the constantly evolving modern data-stack
Please contact me if you have questions or comments!